About Condominium Insurance
Our condominium insurance programs are designed to protect your personal belongings, protect you against any personal liability, and provide assistance should your home become damaged or unlivable. This includes the following protections:
- Your personal property up to the limits you choose to purchase.
- Your primary dwelling (replacement cost value of your residential unit and certain permanent attachments) up to $5,000 or 10%* of your personal property limit, depending on the state you live in.
- Coverage for loss of use (reimbursing you for expenses for loss of use of your home caused by named perils up to 40%* of your personal property limit.)
- Medical expenses, paying up to $1,000* per person if someone is injured on your property.
- Liability exposures, protecting you against certain risks up to $100,000* per accident for bodily injury or property damage.
- Expense of loss assessment by a condominium association against the unit-owners, up to $1,000*.
- Protection from damages resulting from freezing of plumbing and other unexpected causes.
- Other dangers, including damage or loss due to vandalism, malicious mischief, glass breakage, and more.
Take a few minutes to get a free, no obligation condo insurance quote, and see just how affordable our rates can be.